Our client is an industry leader in the food manufacturing industry. This is a critical, high visibility role leading the warehouse team with overall ownership of all inbound and outbound operations. This role offers above industry average compensation, a phenomenal people-centric culture, and a clearly defined path of continued career growth.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day warehouse operations. This includes managing the relationship with Manufacturing, Logistics Planning, Vendors, Transportation, Quality, Regulatory, and 3rd party warehouse providers at each location.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Achieve warehouse operational objectives by contributing warehouse information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
● Prepares and completes actions plans for implementing productivity, quality, and customer service satisfaction standards, resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends within the warehouse operations.
● Evaluate overall warehouse performance by establishing, gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and key performance metrics related to product receiving, staging, handling, delivery, inventory over/shorts, overall efficiencies, and other metrics established by the company.
● Build and maintain a positive employee relations environment in which employees are motivated and actively engaged in driving continuous improvement in the business.
● Responsible for establishing and maintaining the relationship with 3rd party logistics to ensure deliveries meet or exceed the customer services expectations that we have in place.
● BS in Business, Operations Management, or related field
● 10+ Years of Warehouse Leadership experience
● Experience with SAP is highly preferred
● Strong Communication and People-Centric Leadership Style