Sr. Project Engineer
Titan has proudly partnered with an industry leading manufacturing company that is rapidly expanding its engineering capabilities in anticipation of the continued growth and modernization of the plants across their network. This company offers a phenomenal, people centric culture offering challenging projects, professional development and clearly defined paths of continued career growth and opportunities.
Our Sr. Project Engineers are tasked with leading engineering efforts for major capital projects from conception to completion. The projects will include new production lines, building expansions, packaging systems, or equipment upgrades.
- Provide innovative engineering solutions resulting in projects completed on time and on budget
- Manage multiple, complex capital projects
- Ensure design compliance with all project requirements
- Provide cost, schedule, and resource needs for assigned projects and track budget and schedule performance
- Communicate both up and down ensuring project objectives are achieved and aligned.
- Control design configuration and overall management of technical data packages
- Coordinate and lead design reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline
- 5-10 years of experience within food production, beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical or related industry
- Strong understanding of engineering principles
- Should be open to 20-60% travel – dependent upon project demands
- Be a strong, effective communicator