You will be working under the supervision of senior Java developers to develop, maintain and update internet and intranet applications. You will also be tasked with taking requests from users. As part of this job, you will be expected to keep yourself current with software and programming developments and advances in your field. Java Developer – Entry Level Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze user needs and define site objective.
- Use programming languages and software to build applications.
- Design and implement efficient user interfaces for internet and intranet applications.
- Design and conduct code testing.
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
- Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
- Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
- Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to efficient applications. Java Developer – Entry Level Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years experience in Java development.
- Degree or Certificate in Computer Science or IT
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Web User Interface design.
- Motivated team player.
- Excellent communicator.
- Committed to providing optimal efficiency and user-friendly design.
- Self-starter with commitment to professional growth. Company Profile Synergy Inc. is a growing company that was founded in 2010. Over the past years, we have experienced dynamic growth and are hoping to expand further. We provide business software and networking solutions for companies across the country. Writing a Job Description Best Practices
- The Java Developer – Entry Level job description sample provided above offers a great framework for writing your own job posting. Clearly, the specifics that you will include depend on your particular needs and will not necessarily correspond one-to-one with the points on the sample description. For the times when you need to go off-course when drafting your job description, the following best