Back to all jobs
- Participates and promotes the Safety programs with all production employees; reviews issues with the Safety Coordinator and Production management team to ensure that all issues brought up by employees are addressed in a timely manner.
- Works with Production planner to map out daily and weekly production goals
- Supervises employees in the Production Department either directly or through supervisors.
- Led, coach, and manage a team of 30 direct FTE including line leaders and supervisors in a fast paced, manufacturing (non-Union) environment
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training and mentoring employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Embodies, Plant wide commitment for a safe workplace, acts as a role model on safety matters
- Inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change.
- Understands business implications of decisions; demonstrates knowledge of company financial measures; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Supports organization’s goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity, promotes quality and safe work habits.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products in accordance to company quality and budget specifications.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Combination of experience and education is preferable. Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience, 3+ years of experience as a manager
- Must have experience in high speed, high volume, and highly automated CPG manufacturing environment
- FDA regulatory experience a plus!
- Batch processing experience a plus!
- Ability to work a core Day shift (M-F) schedule, but flexible to work off hours to support various shifts and be on call 24/7 in case there is an issue a supervisor needs support with.
- The ability to take ownership over the process, training with the ability to move up into a Plant Manager position