Back to all jobs
Manufacturing Plant Manager – Kentucky
***This role has been identified as a succession plan with a clear progression into executive leadership***
In this role, the Plant Manager will ensure overall plant safety and efficiency while prioritizing waste reduction, reliability programs. Soft skills are a must. You must be able to lead in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Develop and execute an operating plan aligned with division, business, and manufacturing strategies to meet key performance objectives, reduce waste, and implement Lean systems.
- Effectively communicate manufacturing priorities and requirements to the senior leadership team and ensure accountability for achieving plant metrics.
- Create, and implement best in class world manufacturing strategies ensuring efficient, effective, and safe plant operations.
- Systematically lead the identification and elimination of losses resulting in improvements in costs, inventory, time, and quality.
Champion positive change while implementing TPM/Lean methodologies.
Identifying, implementing, and documenting maintenance and reliability best practices
- Collaborating and supporting engineering during equipment upgrades and capital projects.
- Candidates must have 7-10 years of experience as a Plant Manager in Food, Beverage, CPG, or related manufacturing. Willing to consider any manufacturing out of this scope if high-performance systems such as TPM or other methodologies are utilized.
- Multi-plant experience is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or another manufacturing-related discipline. Masters preferred.
- Proven history of the creation of manufacturing safety programs and KPI’s consistently delivering metric-driven success.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships ensuring a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and continue the professional development of department members.
- Project Management skills
- Ability to effectively manage in a high volume, fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Proven problems solving and root cause analysis skills